Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Overhaul

When I had the baby, I knew I'd have to shut down my Etsy shop for a little while. I was sad take a hiatus, but at the same time, the baby was my first priority. What I thought was going to be a 2 month shut down, turned out to be 6 months as we battled (and are battling) with short naps. However, I reopened to shop thinking it'd be quiet for awhile and I could take some time to create some new sashes, rephotograph and just overall do a little overhaul of my little corner of the Internet. But on the day I reopened my shop, I started to get orders!   This is happy news for a stay at home momma!

I have a long to do list of things I want to do, but I am hoping to use a little more social media with my shop. Although people general have a separate Facebook page, I know a lot of people merge their personal and business Instagram accounts!  So, I got to thinking... how would I merge a personal and business IG account? What would I call it? Just keep it as joanteng22? Change it to whenlovehappens? Or best yet... change it to when Joan happens?!


2 comments:

  1. I know nothing about business IG accounts versus personal ones, but I just want to say I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! I'm hoping to release some new sashes for brides and a line for little girls soon! :)

      Delete